Good Afternoon from Sapphire Valley Real Estate, we have just received this update from Sapphire Valley Resort:
Good Afternoon Owners:
NC Governor Roy Cooper ordered we move into Phase 2 yesterday, by issuing Executive Order 141 that is scheduled to begin on Friday, May 22, 2020 at 5:00PM and expected to remain in effect through June 26th, 2020 5:00PM. Please have patience as we begin the reopening process. This process could take up to a week in order to get the proper staff and procedures implemented to follow any state guidelines. Based on the restrictions imposed below is an update:
- The Sapphire Valley Annual Yankee Doodle Dandy Day, scheduled for July 4, 2020 is cancelled.
- The Sapphire Valley Arts and Crafts Festival scheduled for June 20th & June 21st ONLY is cancelled. The festivals for August 8-9 and October 3-4 are NOT cancelled.
- Sapphire Valley Kids Camp will NOT operate for the 2020 Summer. We hope to resume this program in the Summer of 2021.
- Fairfield Lake is now open 7 days/week 9:00AM - 5:00PM allowing groups of 25 people while maintaining 6 feet social distancing.
- The Sapphire Valley Recreation Center is anticipating opening the indoor and outdoor pool areas beginning May 30, 2020 at 8:00AM at limited capacity.Please note the locker rooms and shower areas will not be available.The showers by the pools will still be available to rinse off before entering the pools. We are also requesting you bring your own chair or pool towel. No towels, chairs or patio loungers will be provided at this time.
- The Sapphire Valley Gem Mine area will be allowing one family at a time beginning May 30, 2020 at 8:00AM.
- The Sapphire Valley Putt Putt area will be allowing one family at a time beginning May 30, 2020 at 8:00AM.
- Pavillion areas around the track area and boat dock area with only groups of 25 people while maintaining 6 feet social distancing.
- The Sapphire Valley Community Center is currently open Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:00PM to issue amenity cards. We will be adding new activities soon and will update everyone accordingly.
- Red Bird Golf Links is still open 7 days/week 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Sapphire Valley Tennis and Pickleball is still open 7 days/week 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Sapphire Valley Fitness Room
- Sapphire Valley Game/Arcade Room
- The Vordach Zipline
We are excited to welcome each of you back soon.
Board of Directors & Management
Add new comment